Saturday, April 21, 2012

Excited Flower Girl



In a few weeks I will get an opportunity to return to Hays, Kansas! Hays was were I spent the best 5 years of my life at college, and I believe the last time I was there was when I graduated with my Masters Degree in 2006. So 6 years later, I get to return and take my daughter with me. The main reason for going is my friend and one-time roommate and Sophia's godmother, Jill is getting married. And Sophia is going to be a little flower girl. But I'm so excited to get back to a town and university which provided me with so many memories and friends.

Until then though, I've got a little 3 year old who is so excited to pose in her flower girl dress, that I couldn't resist taking a few and sending them on to Jill. And she looked so adorable and happy that ... well... I couldn't resist posting them on the blog.

Stay tuned in the coming weeks when I post pictures from Hays and the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment