Monday, June 18, 2012

Welcome Connor Brien Oney


After literally weeks of waiting and planning, Connor Brien Oney decided to make his appearance on Monday, June 18, 2012 at 11:59am. He weighed exactly 8 lbs. and is 19" long and looks just like his sister did when she was born.








Sophie met him, but seemed a bit more interested in the attention of others than her baby brother. She was a bit too scared to touch him, but she did tell him that she loved him.

We couldn't be more proud of our newest member.

 Even Grammy Barton has been enjoying the newest grandchild. She's beenhelping us all week and never has Sophie gotten so much attention and Connor so much cuddle time. (I've also never had the house stay so consistently clean without cleaning myself!)

 Thank you to everyone who has wished us well, given gifts, and helped us out during this time. Know that your thoughts and actions have not gone unnoticed or unappreciated. Somehow we will repay you for your generosity to our expanding family.

3 comments:

  1. We're so excited for y'all!! Hope you're able to find a little relief now...I can't even imagine! Sophie is going to make a wonderful big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it's a total miracle I found your blog because I shattered my screen on my phone last night and lost all my contacts. Congrats on sweet baby Connor. My goodness he was in it for the long haul. Glad he finally decided to make his grand debut.

    Cassie (Mrs Cassie from cllc)
    8175219219

    ReplyDelete