Sunday, November 25, 2012

Save the Blog

Apparently, due to changes made by Google (which owns Blogger) they have capped the amount of information or storage available for free. I have posted 1 GB of pictures on my blog and therefore will now have to pay a monthly rental fee if I wish to post any more photos.

* What a bunch of crock!*

Anyway, so currently I'm looking at other options. I know a few people who have transferred their blogs and information to other sites. I'm going to see if there is a 'storage' cap on those sites as well and if they can transfer that information. If not, I may have to suck it up and just start paying a monthly fee to blog.

Hope everyone out there still enjoys the blog and I will try to resolve this issue as soon as possible, because I have lots of stories and pictures from our recent trip to Virginia that I want to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment