Sunday, February 10, 2013

Family Fun

So we had a mandatory shut down at work for a week. What on earth would you do or go in early February? Why... go to Kansas of course.

Luckily on Sunday I got to see a lot of my family. It was a nice get together. Sometimes when we come home, we usually only see my parents consistantly. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and yes... even sometimes siblings aren't visited as much as we would like when we do make short weekend trips back to Kansas. So it was a nice opportunity to see more of my family when coming home.










We also got to celebrate Elizabeth's birthday.


And Sophie got some play time outside with her 'cousin' Emily, Uncle Ben, and a friend named Austin.









Thanks everyone for coming out and spending time with us. I know we enjoyed seeing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment