Sunday, August 4, 2013

Dallas Arboretum Take Away

There are two major things I was thinking about from my trip to the Dallas Arboretum.

#1 Some day when Brian and I make tons of money, we will one day have an amazing garden. Filled with beautiful and unique flowers, gorgeous landscaping, and will be a personal retreat from every day life. So before that happens, I need to figure out what is going to be on my wish list. Or want list.


















#2 This is another perfect opportunity for me to show my parents why they need to move to Dallas. And the easiest way is to show Mom the Arboretum and Dad the fact that White Rock Lake is next to the Arboretum. See Mom, you get crepe myrtles. Dad, you can get all the lakes in the area. Mom.... flowers... Dad... lake.













No comments:

Post a Comment