Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sophia's First Concert


Free concert under the stars... great music.... 100 degree temperature... eh, why not?

Last night was a great opportunity to take Sophia, her friends Hunter and Taylor, their Mom Ms. Cassie, and myself to a nice outdoor evening concert.

We arrived an hour and a half prior to the start time and the places was already filling up.


Luckily, we found a good spot to spread out the blanket and have a kind of picnic.


While we waited the kids enjoyed being a little silly.





And of course, had to dance to some of the pre-concert music playing through the speakers.

video

Then it was time for the concert!







I think the kids enjoyed it. I know I had fun.
video

Sophie told me her favorite part was the music. But her least favorite part was when her bracelet fell off and she couldn't find it. (We did eventually find it).  Overall I think everyone had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment