Monday, October 14, 2013

The Pumpkin that GRU

Pumpkin season is upon us. Which means pumpkin flavored everything.

Some people love it.


Other people, can do without. 


And then there is also pumpkin decorating. And lo' and behold there is a pumpkin painting contest at work. So I got a couple of ideas, but I wanted to do something different that would stand out. Something that would be recognizable and could also represent the scariness of Halloween. And this guy stood out.

And so for better or worse, one of my pumpkins grew


.... and Gru. 




Unfortunately my pumpkin did not win. It came in 2nd raising almost $100 for the Humanity Fund. So no Maverick tickets, but at least I was a close 2nd. Could have been worse, I could have been competing for last place.

No comments:

Post a Comment