Thursday, November 7, 2013

Quick Recap

Quick post that will cover all of the activity from the past several weeks:

1. We had Halloween, Sophie insisted on being Ariel, the Little Mermaid, and Connor didn't care so he went as Batman with dignified indifference watching out for predators in the night.

2. Lost the camera cord that allows me to upload said pictures to my laptop and therefore the blog.

3. Went to Kansas where we painted, replaced a window frame, painted, fixed cracks, and painted the heck out of our home in order to try and re-rent it.

4. On our trip to Kansas, Connor got a large dog bite and unfortunately had to get stitches on his neck. Grey hairs have started showing up in mass as a result. Luckily, I'm .pleased to announce that he will be getting his stitches removed on Friday and is doing well.

5.  I quit my job at Bell Helicopter because I got a job... wait for it.... teaching!

6. Said new teaching job starts Monday and I'll be thrown in and required to start treading water as the lesson plan begins with Monday- Sam Houston, Tuesday- Lamar, Wednesday- Public Debt, Thursday- Texas Rangers, and Friday- Chief Bowles. Did I mention I'm a Kansan teaching Texas History? Nope.... Hmmm..... Looks like I have LOTS of studying to do.

As soon as I can locate my camera cord, I fully plan to update the blog immediately with a massive amount of pictures. Until then.... pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you!! You'll do an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete