Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Best of 2013

Here is the top 5 list of my favorite things from this year.

1. Enjoying Connor's one year birthday party at the petting zoo/farm. I love his little smiles, his giggles, and when he tempts me to tickle him.

2. Listening to Sophie read. She's still working on it, but I love listening to her as she reads me a story for a change.

3. The jobs and opportunities God has given us with finding a home, renters, jobs, and career paths.

4. Our vacation to Arizona as well as the family that watched our children so we could enjoy the sights of the great outdoors.

5. All the family and friends we've gathered and continue to have and visit.

We've had a pretty good year and we hope to have a bigger, better year in 2014. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment