Thursday, February 20, 2014

Big News



 So I have been withholding information about the Oney family. Don't feel bad... I still haven't talked to my own kids.

Well the BIG news is that Sophie is a BIG sister and Connor will soon be a BIG brother.

Little unexpected, but we are expecting Baby Oney #3 this August. And we will find out the baby's gender sometime in April. We are waiting until then before telling Sophie who recently informed me that she knows why she got a brother. She informed me that when you have kids they go in a certain order- girl, boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, and that is why she got a brother. I had to laugh and laugh.

Anyway, once we find out "for sure" (if you can call it that) the gender, we plan to let the kids know. Hopefully Sophie isn't disappointed.

1 comment: