Saturday, March 8, 2014

Death Questions of Children

And a week later, now we are getting the questions about death and age from Sophie. Her comments lately are:
- Mom, I don't want to get old. I don't want to be 100.
- Mom, I don't want you to get old because then I won't have a mommy.
- What do they do when you get old? Can they take you somewhere and restart you?
-Mommy, when you get old, I'll have them take you before you die and then they can restart you. And then you'll have to restart me when I get to around 80 ok?
-Mom I don't want to go to God's house when I'm 18. I don't know what kind of cereal He has. Do you know what kind of cereal He has? Does He have Lucky Charms? I want to go to our house when I'm old, not Gods.

Oh the mind of a child and I'm afraid I wasn't exactly sure how the answer these rapid fire questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment