Friday, March 21, 2014

The Bartons Altogether Again



It's been about 11 years since the immediate family has all been together. With 7 siblings living in 4 different states, it can be complicated. Unfortunately, we were all together for a funeral, but we tried to make the best of it, by trying to get some pictures of everyone together.

Some of you know my family, however, for those that don't here are some recent pictures of us all together:

First all the Barton siblings (Left to right: Nick, Andrew, Stacey, Suzi, Elizabeth, Ashley, Ben)

Then the 'whole' family with spouses and children:

Of course, you might recognize this crazy bunch:


And this is my brother Nick and his wife Amanda:

And my sister Suzi:

My sister Elizabeth & her husband  Britt:

Ben, Andrew, and Ashley didn't get any pictures than of the group shots. While my children instead enjoyed posing for the camera at any possible moment. Yep.... those are my children.



Anyway, that is my family. We grew up loving each other and hating each other off and on. But as we got older, well.... we realized just how awesome, amazing, talented, fun and weird we were together. And well, let's just say, we always make life interesting. And if you think things are crazy with me.... you should see me with my siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment