Friday, March 7, 2014

The Office

Since getting a new job teaching, my office space looks a little different. I thought I'd share some of my new office space.


Things continue to change, particularly the bulletin boards. However, there are a few standards which remain.


Can't teach Texas history without a timeline.

Or a metrics chart to track student progress. Guess it's the business side of me. Or years of Bell Helicopter has corrupted me.

And of course we need to recognize those students who do excel on the test with stars. Kinda nice to have windows in my new office space too.

Then there are the ever changing bulletin boards. This one is covering the impact of the oil industry in Texas.


Either way, welcome to my new work space. Couldn't help but sharing a bit of my teaching life with y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment