Sunday, April 20, 2014

Another Addition in August

As previously mentioned before, we have a new family member making their way into our home in August. We have recently found out that our third child will be a little girl. Sophie was thrilled and informed me she wanted to name her new sister Elsa because then she would get ice powers. But not to worry, she comforted me, Elsa wouldn't get ice powers until she was big- like 6 years old.

Connor didn't have much to say on the topic, he was too busy eating. I don't think he'll have a real opinion until he discovers his "mom time" gets cut short. Or when he finally realizes, he's no longer the baby of the family. That's going to be a tough day for our little man.

As soon as I get some free time, I'll post the sonogram pictures on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment