Saturday, June 28, 2014

Farm Photo Book

I've fallen in love with PicMonkey! If you've been following the blog you know I created a picture book over Plants, which included photos on my children. (See that story here if you need to get caught up).

In order to get my photos to have text, another Blogger and Pintrest person suggested PicMonkey. At first my photos for the book only included added text.





But after playing around with it more today, I found out I can make my photos look so professional.
Watch out my next picture book is going to be A-MAZING! Wanna see a few?





I'll be sure to post the final product and step by step later. But I'm just saying if you don't want to wait, go over and cruise around PicMonkey and see what you can do to make your pictures better.

PS- This is not a paid advertisement for PicMonkey. I just wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment