Monday, June 2, 2014

Last Week of School!

I'm so excited for the last day of school! However, of course, they continue to keep us teachers busy. And on our year end to-do list we have to take down everything in our classroom, among other paper work and things. So as I took down all my hard work I took pictures first of some of the things I had hanging up, just in case you wanted to see some of the things I did during the year.












And then I found this on Pintrest and had to make it for my POD Science teacher.
I know..... it's hilarious isn't it?!

And now my room is completely barren and ready for ACP testing. I think some of my kids are disappointed that they don't have something to look at to find the answer for their tests. Guess they might actually have to use the Study Guide I made them. Tough life.

No comments:

Post a Comment