Saturday, September 13, 2014

Closet of a Classroom


So this year I got a closet for a classroom. As you can tell Ainsley came with me to bring all my school supplies back to school. Here is the before pictures after the shelves had been removed that had previously housed all the audio visual equipment for the school next door to the library.









This is the "after" photos. The desks, dry erase board, and the bulletin board were the only thing to school provided. Since then I have brought a personal laptop, purchased a projector, pilfered the long extension cord from our garage, and begged and received a chair and lamp from two understanding teachers.












Needless to say considering, I think I did a dang good job. Now... all I need is them to reduce the 34 kids I have in class during 4th period. Particularly considering I only have 27 desks (and one is being used for the projector).

No comments:

Post a Comment