Sunday, October 18, 2015

Remembering Alaska

It's been 5 months since our last big adventure to Corrie & Nick's wedding in Alaska.

I've been so busy with school and life lately that I've missed a lot of opportunities to just relax and reminisce. Recently, I saw more Alaska pictures were added to the Dropbox. (These pictures were taken by someone in our group, but not me personally so I cannot take credit for these amazing pictures).


I often wonder how Corrie (also a teacher) is doing. How marriage is going? And I sometimes wonder how I would do teaching in the remote city of Galena, Alaska.

But I also wonder if we will ever go back to Alaska. And if we do... what will we do there? We did so much there 5 months ago that I feel satisfied. However, is there something anything I'm missing?






Well I will say I DON'T miss those monster mosquitos. And you'll be happy to know that I have not complained about mosquitoes since I've return to the continental US.

Thanks for the good memories Corrie. And thank you everyone who shared pictures in the Dropbox so I can stop, relax, and remember the time we all had together!

No comments:

Post a Comment