Anyway, here in Dallas we are 30 consecutive days with triple digit temperature. Apparently the record to beat for DFW is the summer of 1980 which recorded 69 days over 100 degrees and boasted 42 consecutive days of 100-degree heat. As of today, we've had 37 days over 100 degrees, and 30 days consecutive days of 100 degree heat.
And severe drought conditions continue across the country.
Every time I see clouds with some grey around them, I keep praying that the rain will descend upon us, instead... it goes elsewhere. We haven't had rain since May.
Anyway, we've been staying mostly inside to try and keep cool and it appears our AC is starting feel the affects, because it's not pushing out as much cold air anymore.
Hopefully everyone manages to stay nice and cool. I'll post pictures of us later. Perhaps in the evening when it isn't so hot.
No comments:
Post a Comment